Our Folksy Shop: TNG Yarns. Click to view

Thursday 26 November 2009

Awaiting yarn??

I am having some 'issues' with a few of my dyes, which I am sorting (a new supplier) so please bare with me.....

Strawberry fool is proving to be my nightmare colourway right now!!!

If you are awaiting this yarn, I will be in contact shortly....I have devised a plan of action...so if you don't hear from me soon, feel free to shout down the net at me!

Had a bit of a traumatic day today, with JJ ending up in hospital mid dyeing!!!!! So..I have another attempt at strawberry fool currently drying, and the new plan, is in action, in the dye pot as I type!!!!

Thanks for your patience ladies and huge apologies for the delay!!!

Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. I hope JJ's ok!! What happened? ((((hugs)))))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I should of said!! He is fine. He decided that my acid dyes tasted good........ they admitted him to childrens ward for obs. To check his throat and eating ect but all is well! HUGE lesson learnt by mummy. x

    ReplyDelete