Our Folksy Shop: TNG Yarns. Click to view

Monday 13 July 2009

Coming Soon to TNG!!

Holden's Landing :

Dyed BOV/BOV Bedbugs, ALL Fleece Lined, Mixed array of colours and sizes.
Fitteds Prints, ALL fleece lined, including 4 different Oooga prints!

WeeNotions:

Onesize Pockets summerfun monsters :-)
Onesize Pockets Summerfun zebra! :-)
Northern Lights Ooga's in Medium and Larges's!!!!
HUGE lot of Instock fairies both Minkee and Limited Edition cotton topped.

Debbies Nappies:

A huge stack of fleece soakers in various prints and sizes.

TotBots!

5 comments:

  1. Well breath or else you won't be here to see all the lush fluff!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it all. Just have it all posted to me. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! I need some more bedbugs..who am I kidding? I need it all! lmao

    Good job ladies ;)

    ReplyDelete